Wednesday 29 March 2017

Mid Week musings

I watched parts of 'Rio Ferdinands' Being Mum and Dad' documentary which aired yesterday.
I say parts as I found it diifuclt to watch his pain. It's difficult hearing or watching anyone dealing with grief or loss when you've struggled with it yourself.
We all have to deal with loss at some point in our lives, and we all deal with it in different ways. Some seem to move on quickly whilst others may take a little longer.
But things get better with time
At least we learn to manage.. we practice acceptance
Still reading his book.
A very decent man


**

I've been enjoying a few Nollywood movies. One of which i'll post as it's so darn funny
Americanah,,, tut tut lol!
A real joker
.

I tried to find a full version of the main song that plays, but I've not found it yet
Love it.
Watched all episodes.. feel free to do the sane if it tickles you.



**

I've had a busy yet constructive few weeks getting on with things. The brighter days we're having certainly make a difference. I can't imagine living in a country where they only had 3hrs sunlight during winters per day

**

This track is on fire!
Riddim tight and lyrics on point
I didn't think I'd love a version more than Mr Martin's.. but this certainly comes close
had it on replay..
Nice one Bugle


Acceptance.




2 comments: