Sunday 8 January 2017

Caribbean Pea Soup Sunday - ft music from Morientez - Sofunmi - Yemi Alade - Tumbum & Mad Over You - Runtown

Happy Sunday! x.



Sunday is usually 'Rice n Peas' day.. but not today
Today, I'm opting for a delicious red bean soup



Ive just discovered that I'm out of Pumpkin and Christophine however, ( aka Cho Cho) so a trip across the road to the store may be required.






Easy to make and nutritious. A good option for these cold winter days.






Sunday, Sunday...A Laundry and catch up day, time to chill, read and relax.

Then once my preparation for the new week is complete, Im Looking forward to enjoying a glass or two of Irish cream, and whatever else takes my fancy







Mmmm..almost done, and Yummy..



Peace, and have a great day x


2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm I can smell the aroma of your cooking from those pictures! yum yum. beautiful pictures Lady D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, and I'm going' in for seconds.. :)
    thank u Chrome and have a great day x

    ReplyDelete