Friday 2 December 2016

Hot music and strong leaders - rock my world. ft Wizkid & R2bees

Tonight tonight tonight

I have my outfit ready and am looking forward to the evening.
But first order of business, is to take care of business
I've had the busiest week, but am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel
Thank god.

Friday vibes

What an amazing talent Wizkid has. He looks set to become a legendary Nigerian artist, with international acclaim and fans worldwide
Well done guys



On the political front, Gambia are still counting marbles.
Will Jammeh lose this election?
Apparently it's close
If he does lose... wow is all I can say.

Whilst Gambia experience an internet blackout the rest of the world will look on and wait keenly
Political changes this year all round


No comments:

Post a Comment