Tuesday 29 December 2015

Life is one big road with lots of signs...

One of my gifts is the book Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie ...
So far .. I'm loving it..
The way the protagonist talks about her blog is pretty funny.. I can relate!
Been awhile since i've read a novel so it's making a refreshing change

I'd forgotten why I used to love them so much.. it's a nice reminder
Personally speaking there are some uncanny signs/messages in the book... I guess I was meant to read it



**

I've had a few interesting dreams of late.
One of which I was discussing something and singing a song to the person that I haven't heard in years... talked about the artist too, where is she now?.. America?. There was a time when one hit tune could feed you and your family for life...

Anyway...today, when I turned on the TV it was unusually on a radio music channel... and guess which song was playing?... yep...you've guessed correctly ( If you guessed at all)

The very same song that I had dreamt about
Perhaps its a sign

Check the lyrics... there's something here

Here it is... By Desiree.....





**

I enjoy reading and hearing about peoples new years resolutions.. even when somewhat vague......and slightly non committal.....

Sure.. most will forget them within a week or two.. but many really will focus and commit to whatever they have decided they would like to do, achieve or change
I wish them well

Chnage isn't always easy perhaps, but the 1st step is being very clear about what you want
Change like most things ( if not all) begins in the mind... but requires repeated action
Me?

I have a few things I want to do, achieve, and change
I wont overdo it though.. and I'm still thinking things through

Good morning x

2 comments: