Monday 2 November 2015

Mighty Oaks from little acorns grow... ft Jah Vinci - Kings Highway

Hey!!... do you remember just yesterday I wrote about a little 'Nigerian' shop just up the road from me?
Well... that 'little shop' isn't so little anymore!..

I was astounded today as I approached the shop to see bright light...wide aisles... and a brand new supermarket sign.
I only wrote about the shop yesterday...
They have expanded

'Agbos.. something something is the name.. a nice blue and white store sign
It feels great to see the development of this small business

Little acorns and all that...
Big ambitions no doubt...

Cool

**

Jah Vinci is fast becoming one of my favourite singers...
Solid track no doubt. heavy on the bass.. interesting arrangement.. nice backing vocals, excellent production
Great.. love him

No comments:

Post a Comment