Thursday 6 August 2015

The day before the day before yesterday - My favourite girl - Alaine - Suzanna & more



Urgh.
I have a temperature ( flu symptoms) so I sent Ti out for paracetamol. My darling is unwell, and my brother's day is only hours away.
So... I turn to my favourite girl
What else
Your up...
.. and you're right Alaine.. that's a sad tale you tell

**
May the lord strengthen and guide us.
Love will see us through.



I'm off to Bedfordshire. Got to be an early night

**

President Robert Mugabe apparently said Jamaican men just smoke dope and sing.. and some twist their hair.. whilst the university's are filled with women [click]
heehee.. ouch..
this is for you sir...



**
and this.. heehee



erm..It's the paracetomol..! ..

**

I'll save this one for Mr K

Ok.. that's it..night x



No comments:

Post a Comment