Monday 1 June 2015

Random things I learnt today

If I want to eat fish with my dinner that is frozen. I will need to remember to take it out of the freezer, and defrost it. Simple, but true.
Hard food fried the following day and sprinkled with salt, is tasty
I really need to judge less, assume less, and try and understand more
I can flip out when PMT hits and I'm emotional
I can actually be quite calm, and have the ability to focus
I love
Ti likes making 'milkshakes'
If I don't waste time complaining when I get home about why the place isn't tidy and why Ti hasn't done something.. I can actually get it all done pretty quickly. Within the hour... dinner, house tidy, clothing in wash. Done. (I'll be honest .. there will be days when I will still complain, even knowing this)

I learnt that I still have alot to learn
.. and i'm okay with that


2 comments:

  1. I want to judge less, assume less, and try and understand more too. If you find out a way to do this let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I will will most certainly do that.
    Currently.. I fail every time

    ReplyDelete