Tuesday 7 April 2015

The Devils Brew

I hate coffee.
Hate is a strong word. But I'll use it.
It's passionate.
and very definitive.
I hate the smell.. and the taste.

Despite this, for reasons unclear to me I decided to drink some this afternoon.
Black, with sugar.

Imagine that ... and I don't normally take sugar either ( not in hot drinks)

Anyway, the result was/is that I have been sick all evening.
Not to the point of heaving or anything, but close enough.

My head aches, and I have experienced the worst of feelings.

I drank coffee in the afternoon, and yet it's minutes to 10, and I am still reeling from the effects.

It's like having the worst kind of hangover.
I had none of the joy of drinking, just the unpleasant after effects.

Today has not been a good day for me, on many levels.
As I sat down this evening to flick through some on-line news I thought.. what I need is to get away from it all.

I thought about a ticket to Ghana.. just me for awhile
A place where nobody knows me, and I know nobody
Running away?
Perhaps
Nevermind... I'll feel better tomorrow....
I always do

Well.. the coffee will be out of my system at the very least
Cast back to Hell...where it belongs

No comments:

Post a Comment