Thursday 23 April 2015

How many cows does it take to milk a baboon?!....Zzzzz

Busy as it was, today was a good day work wise
and now....
I have a few days off!
Yipeee

Remember I said that I hadn't slept last night



well now im really tierd....


I actually had a conversation on the phone with a friend...



and fell asleep ... mid convo..


..twice..

the second time it was obvous

It was obvious as I mixed up two stories and was talking absolute babble

It's official..... I am really sleepy now

Goodnight..

sleep tight...
I'm off to Bedfordshire..



2 comments:

  1. I hope you got that good night's sleep, Dawna. I'm yawning just looking at all those sleeping baby animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did that night.. at least... I think so.. I can't even remember now lol!
    These animals are so cute sleeping.. how many would rip us up when awake :)
    I wouldn't mess with the top two on a hungry lunchtime that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete