Thursday 30 October 2014

Snakes

I don't like Snakes.
Literally and metaphorically.


I even struggle to add a picture...




So when I dreamt I was bitten by a snake, I had to look it up. [click]

You see.. It wasn't even accidental. A guy that looked like this guy...


...held my hand as I was sleeping


and made his snake bite me ( yeah I know..keep it clean)

It hurt.

It wasnt the 1st time either ( yeah I know.. keep it clean)

He had made his snake bite me before.


This is not good.. especially for someone who now struggles to trust people
#experiences

It has unnerved me slightly.
What could it be!??

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I don't know how to explain this phenomenon.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like snakes at all, so my sympathy to you, Dawna! I'm not very good at dream interpretations. But, luckily I don't dream about snakes. I have been bitten when I was awake ~ quite traumatic and painful. If I were you, and saw that guy, I'd run!

    I've had nightmares about horses and tidal waves all my life. I know that the horse dreams come from a traumatic event in my early, early childhood, but the tidal waves I can't explain ~ maybe a past life.

    Sweet dreams tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you were bitten?.. I'm so not a fan of things that creep crawl or slide! Sorry about your horse experience ....
      but yes... much better night! Phew :)

      Delete
  3. Snakes . . yikers . . not my favorite . . . after reading your link to snake dreams . . I hope it's a wake up to something amazing . .

    then, of course i hope NOT to have an encounter, dream or otherwise . . with any . . (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even considered it could be positive! Imagine that.. thank you so ,much for a more balanced perspective ( helps me not to worry so much)
      Trust me.. I've had enough of snakes .. heehee :)

      Delete