Sunday 26 October 2014

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

I hadn't planned to post again today but I'm in a romantic/thoughtful mood (aka slightly merry) and felt like sharing the love:). Not uncommon I know.
Anyway, I remembered someone mentioning this song in the week. I hadn't heard the song or even seen the video, but I have now, and wow.. I think it's lovely.
Awwww.. sweet
and.. how amazing is the woman in the video.. very acrobatic

Love songs. Putting to words emotions that many say renders them speechless. Joy and pain, love songs cover the spectrum
Joy and pain is what I feel.. when a song encapsulates the mystique yet simplicity of love. Amidst the joy, declarations of love evoke memories of those relationships that didn't quite make the grade.
..wrapped in the arms of another, another heartbeat to feel, another to caress at night
We all seek longevity.

Precursors to love I call them


4 comments:

  1. I really like Ed Sheeran's music. I didn't know this song, but I think it's my new favorite. I really liked the video, too. The young woman is an excellent dancer. And I liked the last scene where the lights made a heart shape over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely video. I agree Sherry she's an excellent dancer

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, that's beautiful music, and I'm jealous of that beautiful young woman.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Janie...
      and..did you see her somersault? very stylish moves :)

      Delete