Monday 29 September 2014

Seal - Kiss from a Rose

Good morning.

I'm becoming increasingly introspective these days. I'm not 100% sure why, but there must be a reason for it. I'm longing for something.. almost pining for something.. but I'm unable to articulate what that thing is.

Anyway.. Seal Is an artist I rarely feature here on this blog, and haven't done so for a few years. But all I wanted to hear this morning... was him sing.
He reminds me of an ancient god
Maybe I'm melancholic, because September is ending. It's my month, its been busy, and many things have occurred.
I think I need to get away ahwile... be still a moment, so that I can hear myself think... If I don't get to hear that voice, I fear this feeling will persist... until I do.
I'm not in a 'mood' or anything like that... I could be wrong, but think its something slightly deeper than that. Perhaps it's a question that needs an answer.

Anyway... for all of you, whatever life holds for you on this day, whether happy or sad.. I hope you enjoy this song..
and I wish you all a great day x

No comments:

Post a Comment