Wednesday 10 September 2014

Just a thought or two..

Walking down the hill this afternoon I had this thought...

Maturity doesn't mean you will never make a mistake. Maturity is about how you respond to the mistake you made
It's the response that separates a boy from a man, and a woman from a girl.
and...It has nothing to do with age
..besides.. I think that we will always fluctuate somewhere between the two. Man /Boy Woman/Girl
Generally speaking of course, as yes, some are transgender
It's never static.. we're always growing

I had a great day but I have the flu so I'm off to bed. No.. I'll try do dinner 1st, then I'm off to bed.
I hope to feel better soon
Hope you had a great day x
Luv ya

3 comments:

  1. Truer words never spoken!

    Hope the flu leaves you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has the flu. Yuck! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post and so true. i sure hope you feel better real SOON! nothing like the flu to wear the body, mind and spirit down. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete