Friday 5 September 2014

Friday vibes - It's Diamond

For the record, I thought Joan Rivers was funny. I had hoped she'd pull through. RIP to Joan Rivers 1933 - 2014. She was something else.

I'm looking forward to seeing Diamond in concert soon all being well, so glad it's Friday, and eagerly awaiting the birth of my grandaughter Ava.. who should be along any-day now. That will make 4 September born's in my family.. well.. no.. it's 5 now :)
Lots of Virgos and Libras

Happy Friday all x



' Mi want me take you home tomorrow we go
Mi want us to go and see a mother tomorrow'


Random Friday fact. After a Rolls Royce (black), the Mini cooper (convertible) is my favourite car.

2 comments:

  1. A new grand baby! How wonderful! Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan Rivers was quite a force!

    How exciting that you have a new granddaughter on the way. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete