Tuesday 22 July 2014

It's late

Its late,
I read about Eric Garner earlier this evening, in a slightly different Mail article to the one that's available now.
I don't think there's anyone who can read the story, or watch the footage, and not be saddened by it.
Condolences to his family and friends.
It reminded me of a story I read about a few years back concerning a very young boy of about 14yrs of age in a YOI.( Young Offenders Institute)
It's a story I keep meaning to tell in some way
I don't get it, I really don't.
I don't understand how a person can not know when or if they're hurting somebody.
Especially if told

**

Its late,

I know I shall have to go to bed as I can fight it no longer. Musically I turned to Beyonce. There have been many questions surrounding Beyonce of late.. is she a feminist?.. is she illuminati?.. is she a role model?...

Of her songs.. there is this one that I really like. It moves me to a place where for some un-explainable reason, I really couldn't care less of the answers to those questions.
There will always be questions.
and fortunately for us, in the absence of answers..
.. there will always be music..
Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment