Friday 25 July 2014

Dorobucci - Don Jazzy plus more..

First verse - Don Jazzy
Chorus - Reekado Banks
Second verse - Tiwa
Third verse - Dr.Sid

I think..
Fourth verse - Koredo bello
Fifth verse - Di´ja
Sixth verse - D´Prince

What does it mean [click]

As for Doro..?
It actually says it in the song .. like 'I am'.. but it apparently also means something that is great! "Anything that makes you stand out is your Doro"
So its not an Occult song as some people were suggesting

I like it. But then I like Don Jazzy mostly. He's one of my favourite Naija producers , with those beats, and that very sexy voice he has
Well all...Its FRIDAY!
Thank f*** for that.
No disrespect to the other days( love you an all) but you sure wore me out.. so I'm glad that it's almost down tools time



So.. I was wondering.. what's your Doro?

Happy Friday


It is Friday isn't it!?.. not some weird joke

No comments:

Post a Comment