Saturday 28 September 2013

Snoop Lion.. not scary at all

Snoop looks like one of my brothers

Hey Snoop.. about this music vid...
I reckon the Panda takes it..



I prefer the original..
I think it would have been nicer to have retained a little more of its original essence..
A little less wacky?



Still.. wacky may sell more
Tell you what though. That Panda could have held down this track on his own.. rocked it throughout.
I could take a Panda vid with the original any day. Cool dude
What say you.. Panda and Ranglin?.

6 comments:

  1. The original's got it, hands down, panda or no panda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so different - amazingly, uniquely different from one another - that I don't feel any comparison is needed. The original is definitely some of the best jazz I've ever heard - The "wacky one" - is bright and colorful. It speaks to the wonder child in any heart listening. Golly, I'm glad you shared - these are things i'd never seen or heard before . . You have totally made my afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice to know! glad you enjoyed :).
    There's an animated vid for the my baby just cares by Nina Simone..which i love. I reckon someone could do one for the Ernest Ranglin track and it would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a fan of snoop lion. love the instrumental. I going to find it on iTunes and download it

    ReplyDelete