Thursday 21 March 2013

The Love list

It's almost Friday..
The past few days I've been really taken with this album...
So sweet.
Yeah I know.. you and this J.T thing right...
Bite me.. he's pretty cool.. and pretty darn cu...

So.. the love list.
Do you have one?
A love list is a list of people you select to love.
No?.. are you sure you don't..?

A love list will render anyone not on it.. a non recipient of your love
Period.
Sound unappealing?
Good
Alternatively you (we) can recreate your love list - update it often - and try an act of love - or kindness, to someone least expecting.. someone alien to your love list..
Why?
Well... why not..

Drifting into dreamland.. it's a wonder I can type a sentence that doesn't look like... njgfgd, to kjhfgdd lkjf ghghg!?!
I'll reawaken for an hour or so and thenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.






2 comments:

  1. Bite you ey? Right! Roll up your sleeves and hold out your arm lol! I like JT and that first album got nuff reload. On your recommends I'm gonna cop this, been a minute I bought anything.

    Man! A love list .. does it have to be someone who knows you check for them personally, on some mutual thing? I've got a few ladies I'd swoon on if I could work my list (needs an update). Anyone not on my list gets the barge pole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can be anyone Chrome, that's the wonder of the list

    ReplyDelete