Wednesday 9 January 2013

The 'business' of life

I wondered today the ways in which many things are a series of transactions.
Business and contracts.

Question is, does it have to be .. and why?
Do we keep a tally of good deeds done for us by others, and compare them to our own?
Do we give only what and when we receive, or do we bite the bullet and give anyway.
Do we feel used if we give, yet never get back, and if so does that tarnish or ability to continue to be giving?
is generosity of spirit a dying art, or making a resurgence?

Questions questions
Anyway, cup of tea anyone?



5 comments:

  1. These are certainly good questions to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please, milky and two sugars. I'll scratch your back and do the dishes in return.

    Generosity is still there, its just this new culture of instant gratification a.k.a the me-me generation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tend to be a few in there Reggie
    Milk and two sugars coming right up Chrome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always say if anyone is gonna give me something of value...then the time you give in listening is more than the material item you could buy me. There are lonely people out there yearning to have daily contact be it 5 or 10minutes. If am able to give and not recieve from that man or woman it doesnt matter as long as I was able to put a smile on their face is enough!

    We dont always need to give and recieve.

    ReplyDelete