Sunday 18 November 2012

On extreme consciousness.. and wearing knickers

It can be said that we are at our most revealing when we feel we have nothing to lose... or everything to lose.
Our lives become a careful dance of avoidance... avoiding either of those two extremes or both.
As a result, we operate somewhere in the middle. We hold middle ground, never being tested, or experiencing the testing. Polar opposites, the nature of duality, always dependant on ones perception of all... and of nothing.

**

A friend of mine spent her evening in the gym. Having enjoyed the luxury of the spa she got ready for bed.. it was late. She put on her bed shirt, got fully oiled up, and began to venture home.. wearing .. no knickers.
Not wearing knickers to bed??.. now that’s asking for trouble.. I thought at the time..has she not heard of the law of attraction.. what if a burglar came over?... hmmm.. I guess she has.. her point entirely.
Anyway... she got stuck in the lift.
She had to be rescued by the firemen who told her she had to climb out.
With horror she had to confess to her knicker-less situation.
They promised not to look
“Did they ask you to climb up the shaft??” I asked her...
She didn’t get it.
Now there are many reasons for wearing knickers.. One being... you may get stuck in a lift..
No knickers when out with a boyfriend can work ( If you want to surprise him over dinner.. or under) but on a regular day... Best to wear pants methinks.
Besides.. knickers are too pretty nowadays.. not to want to wear them... they're not permanently attached, and can come off when required.

2 comments:

  1. There's are times that I must admit that I'll go commando style.

    But if I was on that ladder with that womana and I gave my word not to look....then I wouldn't have looked....probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you're not alone there Reggie. Heck.. I mighta looked.. and I'm not even gay. then again.... nah.

    ReplyDelete