Wednesday 14 November 2012

Graduation day memories..


Got there in the end..




Did Vel join the illuminanti..? nah.. its just me fooling around..


We were treated to some wonderful moving and inspiring speeches, listened to some amazing Phd studies (cool robe) and enjoyed the achievements of all. Caught up with a few of my fellow students and lecturers who I was so pleased to see. I'd missed them.
All in all.. it was a great day. I'm quite tired now so, will either drag myself to class.. or settle in and catch up on some reading this evening instead.
Not sure which.




Grateful to be growing wiser each day. Real cool.
To Dad.
Better late than never. Still, where there's life..it's never too late to go for what you want.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Inspires me to get off my backside and pursue my goals! Again big up. Now go for that PHD!

    ReplyDelete