Sunday 8 April 2012

TV fun...

Yesterday was the 1st time in a long time that I watched any TV, and it was a treat. Two good variety shows and a very funny film
I've had to turn it off again though as it is a distraction.
Can i just say that I'm becoming increasingly found of Will I am. He comes across as a very humble guy. No mean feat considering his success, and a real nice quality.



The Ninja looking guy in Black Eye Peas used to be my fav... he's got competition now



Tom Jones is very funny....such an old don.. looking good on it too, although someone whispered to me he's had work done.

I wondered if we were all in the public eye if we'd all feel pressure to have work done... then I realized.. hey!! .. we are all in the public eye duh!!!

Botox anyone?

Take me out was good fun... this really 'sweet' girl said the guy she was with was too nice.. not enough of a bad boy!!.. as he paid her compliments and so on...
Made me wonder... why do nice girls seem to like.. or go for.. 'mean' guys!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment