Saturday 17 March 2012

R.I.P Dawna... Thursday December 12th 2047.. and other Saturday ponderings..

Well... I heard Reggie speak of the death clock website on his latest post and I thought i'd check it out.
Apparently.. my date of death will be; Thursday December 12th 2047
Meaning I will die at 78.
Interesting.

I hope they did mean 2047 and not 2012... Yikes... if that’s the case not long now!:)
If you did know for sure your date of death... would you do anything differently right now?
Would you live a more meaningful and purposeful life (if you don’t already do so)
Or would you carry on as you always have done.

Anyway, for me personally...now I know I’m going to die lol... I’m going to try and make the most of the time I have left; which is 1,127.677, 227 seconds and counting down...
December huh... never did like the cold!.. and that statement just lost me another 10 seconds.. shit..

***
I have potatoes and a few veg to plant. I decided to stick to growing things which cause less hassle, and I feel confident about growing, I’ve never grown potatoes before but I’ve watched my mum so feel quite sure I cant mess that up. The brussel sprouts and broccoli that I tried to grow last year, grew to the size of a large marble... so I will not be doing that again.
I will go for onions beans, tomatoes,potatoes
**

Things are quite busy in many ways at the moment so I’m finding that I get quite tired!!... more than what's usual for me. I must try and pick up some iron as every little helps . But truth is... there’s just a lot on at the mo.

**
Today is treat myself to new phone day. Enough’s enough... I really need a phone. Even my house phone is ca put...and I like to talk.. and text

**
My personal development aim is to try not to overreact.. ( not be so OTT about things) keep calm..errr..have a little more patience...and perhaps understanding (which I can be a bit selective with)
You see...I have this fire inside that every so often shows up to say hi.. 'dont mean no nevermind'I've grown quite fond of it, but it needs a bit of a talking to every so often :)

**
I..shouted at a beggar the other day.. he seemed to be chasing me.. so I stopped turned around and shouted.. ‘GO AWAY..DONT FOLLOW ME... I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU!’.. I was actually quite angry with him...plus he called me sis ..which pissed me off even more!. ( oh dear..I hope it wasn't actually one of my brothers on a really bad day lol)... I jest of course
That was a mean moment... I’m not proud. But sometimes people take the piss.

I mean... don't chase after me like that.. i'll go into fight mode.. this is Hackney.

3 comments:

  1. Well you'll apparently outlive me. I'm only living t0 73.

    Isn't it nice to know that you'll be around for a while yet?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect post full of humour couldnt stop laughing and the real Dawna...dont mind these bloody predictive nonsense.....I wouldnt change a thing if I knew I would be as BADDDD as possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was oddly reassuring Reggie..:) it's said that women tend to outlive men... not sure what that's about..

    How badd can Chilled Leo be... lol
    It's so weird that predictive thing.. I never even knew such a site existed... brilliant!!

    I would like to say to anyone passing through.. that if there is anything ( nice) that anyone would like to give to me, share with me, say to me, or do for me.. don't hold back!!...as there is a small chance the date may be wrong...just saying..

    ReplyDelete