Tuesday 31 January 2012

Male pole dancing..

Can't get my head around that one..
The last time I saw a man trying to pole dance it was 'Doug' in the 'King of Queens' and I laughed my head off he was so funny..

bruise alert!..


I saw a guy on the news last night talking about taking pole dancing lessons ( and hiding it from his friends) in China, as apparently it's becoming a really popular way to keep fit..
Men's bodies are shaped differently to women's so to me it looks a little odd.. clumsy




But then.. I have a feeling anyone may look a little odd or clumsy until they get the hang of it.. still.... male pole dancers?...only for a laugh.. otherwise..not for me... too ... odd... but then... I am picturing 'Doug Heffernan'



In fact it's so funny.. every man should pole dance for his wife or girlfriend at least once...(if he has one)... then... never speak of it again... :)

3 comments:

  1. Am in fits of laughter a man wrestling a pole innovative would love to be a spectator....Tried it once for a friend's hen do was meant to look sexy but clumsy took over all of us fun though. Legs hurt like hell for a few days..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun and funny night.. yes the thought of a real masculine man struggling with that pole is very very funny..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink District provides Mobile Pole Parties to enjoy birthdays, hen parties, bachelorette parties, dance parties, pole exercise sessions, a ladies night out or even an office party and much more. We can even custom a fun sexy experience for your special occasion or event.

    ReplyDelete