Sunday 15 January 2012

The blame game..boys 2 men...

The question "what’s going on with our youths” comes up from time to time in my world
And often 'we' kind of blame the youths indirectly, for their lack of care, selfish and heartless behaviour, and what appears to be inhuman actions, with no regard to consequences
I’m going to give you two examples of why I’m less tolerant of that question when it’s coming from certain men in particular.
and why I may be a little more frank in my responses than I have been in the past..
which may or may not make me relatively unpopular...

True story 1

I was at a bus stop last year... when a man I’ve known from my younger day’s approached me with the same old lust filled eyes (boring)... and began to ask (my body) what it’s been up to..
Anyway... I’m skilled (fairly) in the art of deflection so led him to speak about his day and where he was off to...
He went on to tell me that his 'baby mothers' lived in the area he knows me from..
I said "that’s nice!"... "do you see them often?"
He flicked his hand as if swatting a fly and said "ME!! Narrrr man... them all too big for that now... I can’t be bothered with all that!"
I know this guy... truth is... he has never been bothered

True story 2

Another man I’ve known in passing over the years stopped to talk to me... same kind of hopeful look (you think they’d know by now... move along) and I asked him if he’s seen his son lately
"Yeah!", he said... "I saw him just last week... him alright!"
I know his son... and dare say have spent more time with him over the years than his own father ever did...
At the time of our conversation his son had been in prison well over a year...
That man didn’t have a clue!!
and I dare say.. didn't give a shit...

So...what’s going on with our youths?...
Sometimes...you don’t need to look very far to find the answer to that question

NB... Please note I have never dated any of these men... never would never did...

*****

On a side note..
Walked past a guy in the week who was bent down tying his shoe laces.. as I walked past he shouted with a growl and much venom...
“METHADONE!!!.. you c**ts.. should effin kill the lot of ‘em!!

I sped up... Hackney ... god loves ya!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment