Friday 30 December 2011

A-Z?...File under rank...

I’m always on a quest for answers (well... nearly always... well... sometimes at the very least;)
So.. I often look back over my past experiences to gain new insight, or find out if there is any to be had, that I may have simply overlooked
Today, I thought about an old boyfriend. He with the penchant for the odd secret society. (Don’t ask!)
Can’t stand him...
No seriously...can’t...so I’m not sure why I thought of him at all... today of all days.
In doing so however, I then tried to figure out what the lesson was there, as maybe I had missed something.
Long story short, it involved a cacophony of elaborate lies, all designed to obscure the fact he had a finance, was about to get married, and was also seeing another woman... whom I also I knew.
For the life of me I can’t figure out what the lesson was there:-)
Or why I even played hostess at that particular party... still
There was at least, some semblance of a party..

So what was the lesson?
That people can lie? I already knew that. .. and the rest, so ... what?
This had led me to the conclusion that sometimes there are no lessons...or answers... Sometimes it’s a dead end. A blank.

If it were a game of cards it would be like playing the joker.
On the street filled with houses... the cul- de -sack...
On the pavement ..a used and losing scratch card.
A car without petrol...
In the cold.. an electric heater.. without ele....errrr you get the drift I’m sure:)

These are the times when humour is best discovered or rediscovered... and you accept that your senses may have been slightly askew as you head back down another path
Get your spiritual paperwork in order, and then... as the title suggests...just, file- under- rank

All normal end of year pondering for me

5 comments:

  1. Isn't funny how some of our old lovers are kinda strange?!? Hey there was something about them we liked..........right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. to kinda strange and yes.. there was.. something..

    ReplyDelete
  3. certainly something.......scratching my head I think I shall in future use a colour coding system when filing at least won't get my primary and secondary colours all jumbled up!!!

    traingles or tripods such an odd shape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an image of you in a white coat and black rimmed glasses ..with your hair up... filing.. in a pristine room.. at the end of a long white corridor...like Miss Moneypenny lol.. you're such a scientist!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOL hahahaha oh my Dawna :)))

    ReplyDelete