Friday 9 December 2011

Cheeky..

Yes.. hands up.. I confess
I can be cheeky
but then.. isn't everybody?
Beggar came up to me the other day ( to be honest I thought I knew him.. it was only after asking him how things were going, and him looking confused that I realised I didn't know him at all and he just wanted money!!)damn..
He asked for £1.. I happened to have £1 in my hand.. gave it to him
he looked at it.. looked at me..then asked for more...
I asked him if he wanted to give me back my £1.. he walked away

who was cheeky... me or him?

I can't help being a bit cheeky sometimes.. it's just in me
people are funny

4 comments:

  1. I was shopping in New York City once when a homeless man walked up to me. He promptly asked me if I knew what the greatest nation was in the world. Before I could answer, he stuck his hand out and said "do-nation".

    I looked at him and laughed and walked away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally give to the homeless even if I had the last pound on me too.....we're all striving to survive so if he/she so chooses to reject what I have to share I would ask for the money back too.......Cheeky he was you may have been the only person that day to show compassion and he rejected oh well wish him luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got the impression his aim was to fill a pipe..cheek of the man

    ReplyDelete