Monday 14 November 2011

A good theme song is worth it's weight in gold:)..Kelis & Cee-Lo.. Lil Star

I love a good theme song me.

What's a theme song?.. oh you know.. the songs that we may play over in our minds, the little tune in our head, on our lips that get us through the day, or the hour, week, or even year

Songs that trigger our emotions, trigger happiness, remind us of people we enjoy, get us over heartache, or share our joy of new found love
Songs that keep us going when we're tired, inspire us, and fill us with hope..

Putting aside the fact that I adore Kelis's jacket in this video , I fell in love with this song the very first time I heard it.. ( going back a few years now) I stumbled across it again and yes.. still love it..
Especially right now.. when I am a bit tired, could do with a big bar of chocolate, glass of baileys, ( putting the books down ) and enjoying the splendor of a fully functioning surround sound TV, snuggled in a 'duvet with hands and feet' ( whatever they're called, and receiving a very nice and very big hug... accompanied by a few nice...(and honest) words...
you know.. the type us girls tend to fall for..:)

(damn I must be tired!!)

2 comments:

  1. a very big hug accompanied by a few nice.....words Dawna really hehehe Gal whats the point of words at this crucial time of heat.....LOL....:)))

    ReplyDelete