Tuesday 11 October 2011

Thought of the day.. in difficult times it's good to have a laugh ..

So...I hope I can make you smile with this...

Last year, Comedian Tim Vine won a prize for the funniest joke at the Edinburgh Fringe.

The joke was ...

"I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again."

*****
This year it went to Nick Helm with:
"I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarves."

Hmmm it took me awhile to get that one.. nar..I prefer Tim Vine's joke which was beaten into second place:

"Crime in multi-storey car parks. That is wrong on so many different levels

So?.. did you smile? ..:)
Feel free to share a joke with me..
We can smile together:)

7 comments:

  1. My Daughter shared a very simple joke with me the other day....why did the grape stop in the middle of the road she asked...serach me I told her...Turns out the grape stopped in the middle of the road because it had run out of juice :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. that defo got a laugh from me:D
    the simple ones are usually the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinda-ishy get tim's, definitely liked nick's. am i slow like? :)

    that reminds me, u girls fancy a game soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to tell a joke just after that massive eathquake last year but could never gauge whether or not enough time had passed..and when it would be okay to make light!!

    Anyway, I figured a day after it happened would have been 'too soon' to tell a joke like:

    For the 1st time, husbands and boyfriends across the country can get an honest answer to that age old question.... 'did the earth move for you last night!?!'

    errrr..geddit??:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jokes are like bubbles.. you never know which will land
    Imagine being a stand up and nobody getting your jokes but you.. whilst your having a great time laughing your head off, a man's taking of his shoe to sling at your head!!

    Question.. Ricky Gervais.. funny? I loved 'The Office but struggle to get his stand up!!.. yet most people love him.. must try watch him again!!

    Yeah.. a game sounds good Chrome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Office yes I agree funny.....not really into Ricky though!!

    Game on am there Chrome get ready to be beaten AGAIN by two girls chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like being beaten by two girls :) ok no s&m. just two cue sticks, nice venue, rum and coke and a glass of red wine. simples

    ChilledLeo hook it up

    ReplyDelete