Wednesday 19 October 2011

Mid week blues:( + Nicki Minaj Selection...

Feel a bit crappy today, but I should at least be thankful I'm not being evicted by riot police and the rest like the travellers at Dale Farm!

That's pretty terrible to say the least. They should be allowed to stay in my opinion. Why are they moving them again?

Anyway.. back to my mood..
I don't know.. I think its the best mood to have possibly.. just let it all wash over me like a wave of sorrow seeking a home.. Hey... maybe if I stay still long enough, it will pass by without much fuss...
land on someone else... *sorry someone else but we all have our time right!?!*

It's days like this I appreciate music even more..
I get music..
It gets me
No crap
No complications:(

I aint a chess piece, aint too complex..aint a puzzle, so what!?!
Idiots

Funny, whoever's reading this must be thinking; what a what what!??!
It's cool.. I don't expect you to get that..:)..heck.. I don't even get that!!

I'm a bit fed up, but it'll pass

Enjoy the Nicki Minaj Selection (a few of my favs).... and enjoy your day:)
*makes sign of the cross* lord carry me through





1 comment:

  1. feeling Dawna, feeling a bit bunk myself. you know that feeling when you don't know if you are coming or going? my moral compass is broken. wish I believed God so I can blame the devil :) *honest smile as I type*

    I'm with the Dale farm guys, it sucks to have them kicked out like that! over some bogus planning laws. sucks

    Feel fine and cheerful, your selection is making me so, can't say I've heard those Nicki Minaj songs (why does her stage surname remind me of minge?)

    ReplyDelete