Sunday 9 October 2011

I made him dinner..

I made him dinner and he didn’t like it
I could tell by his grimace but he tried to hide it
With a smile he told me it was great
So wonderful he didn’t anticipate
That anything could ever make him love me more
But now he did
That's for sure

I made a comment and he didn’t agree with it
On and on I went totally sure of it
I asked him what he thought and he just said well...
Clearly it’s important to you I can tell
He told me this with a twinkle in his eye
Ended by saying my oh my
It's like god sent an angel straight from the sky
Never did I think I could love you more
I was wrong about that
That’s for sure

I wore this dress that appealed to him not
He didn’t say it
Instead said he forgot
Just how gorgeous
I could be
How lucky he was to just to have me
Said he never thought he could desire me more
How wrong he was
That’s for sure

You see this man is just so kind
loving and gentle
With a beautiful mind
No matter what I do
Wear
Or say
He’ll love me anyway
Come what may
So much so that I’m so proud
To say I love him back
This time out loud

Happy SMSx

2 comments: