Saturday 1 October 2011

Hello October

Hello .. I'm Dawna, and I'm a Libran:)



I enjoyed my birthday yesterday( I think as you get older you appreciate them more:)) my day consisted of me lazying about in the day... a lot(after cooking etc).. and making a cake ta-dah!! ( just a pink version of the one I made my son on his b'day).. the writing's a bit neater though) then I enjoyed a spot of late night bowling:)
The wine was courtesy of my lovely colleagues.. which was so strong it sent me to sleep for at least an hour!!! but that.. for me .. was perfect!!!



Tasted good too!!!



Hello, I'm Dawna.. and I'm slightly gullible:) can be shy, can be bossy, can be lots of things..



I enjoy reading about the character or personality traits of a Libra woman
quite funny really.
Most of the time when I read about Librans, I do recognise myself... but not always:)

I can't say I'm totally swayed on astrology, but I wouldn't dismiss it all either..
It intrigues me, as often, there does appear to be an element of truth in it:)


Hello, I'm Dawna...and I'm wondering if I can still get away with the wearing of shorts:D I flapped about all day.. hmmm leggings or no leggings?... in the end I decided .. no leggings.. too hot for that!!



Hello, I'm Dawna.. nice to meet you:)

4 comments:

  1. You're quite beautiful Dawna and I hope that you had a very happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reggie-you're v kind:)I did..
    We are enjoying some really glorious weather at the moment, not typical for this time of year!!..making the most of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwan pretty woman! see I've been so out of loop I didn't even scroll down. Chilled told me it was your birthday some days ago. wha 'appen to the invite there? I'm screwing :) Nice you had a good one and I'll belatedly drink to many more years, wealth and prosperity and all that good stuff. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chrome...lovely blessings:)

    ReplyDelete