Wednesday 14 September 2011

Destiny - are you on the right path?...

Wow it's only been a few days but it feels like weeks since I've connected with you all.. I've missed you!.
I've been really tired over the past few days, falling asleep sometimes within minutes of sitting down after dinner. I think I've still been on holiday mode, so trying to adjust to being back at work has been tough.. ish. The news has been quite depressing of late so despite keeping up with it, I haven't wanted to discuss it too much.. So..what's depressing? unemployment figures, reality of gov policy, lack of respect/courtesy and human decency, crime, general malaise and discontent.
I can usually find humour in most things but among that lot?.. hmmmm not much!!.

Personally despite being tired I've been okay:)
Hope you have too!!

Here's a quick update...As my passion and excitement increases with matters regarding most things political, I've decided to join a political party.. It would be interesting to know what party you think I'll be joining based on what you know of me:)

To be honest it was slim pickings, but influencing my choice is .. core values.

So what do I intend to do with my membership?. Something definitely something.
Truth is, of late I've been doing things by instinct/gut feeling. By that I mean I feel drawn to certain thing's or certain people, and whilst I may not necessarily know why , I trust it'll lead me to where I need to be.. it'll be right.. and it'll be good.
Sometimes the feeling is strong.. other times not so strong. But it's' there, so I wont ignore it.
I've taken to calling it .. my path.
Destiny is a funny thing. We all have it, some believe in it completely, others don't. I believe we all have a journey, a particular path to follow.

Sometimes the noise around us, drowns out that which we need to hear. In some cases it's as if we need to re-train our ears to ensure we don't miss the important messages being sent us. Cryptic? .. maybe.
Spiritual? - definitely.

Still, I also believe that if there's a message we need to receive,.. it shall return to us time and time again.. until we hear it.. and follow through. some fail to grasp it.. and struggle in an almost spiritual wilderness.

There are many things I'm passionate about..so I tell myself.. why not do them?
Nowhere is it written that you can only do one or two things at a time.
Living in the now, I'm happy to do whatever, get involved - try new things and enjoy the ride
Are you on the right path?

1 comment:

  1. I connected to this post Dawna and honestly speaking sometimes I suppose the message is staring you in the face but you can't see it. I hope am on the right path so many wonderful people have come into my life the past few years and with each person I have learnt something new about life.

    Whatever is install for me I don't know but am ready!!!

    ReplyDelete