Thursday 11 August 2011

Well I never....

So, I have a dream I'm sitting at a business type meeting with a colleague or two and a few police. Nothing special, kinda reminded me of a place I used to work. Anyway, I get up this morning and my boy ( nearly 18) shows me a message he's received on his BB. My boy ( good lad) who hasn't left the house in days and has actually watched the carnage unfold on our streets on TV with me, is almost being accused of being involved!

Trust me, my boys never and would never be involved, in anything like that. Like his mum he has got an odd sense of humour:) which is not a crime.. so, he may have sent a joke to a girl in St Lucia telling her about what's going on here (UK)and the joke involved her, a Mellon and a couple of bananas!!..
When he said we may get a knock I thought he was kidding.. seriously.. he likes jokes
I checked the BB. He wasn't kidding.

WTF. So I'm now waiting for these folk to come and search my house for stolen goods.
Aint nothing here baby.
Will they think he looks like somebody else?
Can I trust them to deal with me and my son correctly?
Basically
I'm not pleased
I'm fuming
Basically
I'll let you know!

5 comments:

  1. Forgive me for asking but is that on the basis of his BB message that the cops are coming round? If so it's an astonishingly scary event. You're fuming? I don't even know you and I'm turning red here!

    Can I scream now please?

    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory - a joke sent via BB.
    The msg says they have a warrant, I'm still waiting.. still fuming
    He hasn't left the house all week.
    Good kid

    You may scream now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - seems it may have been a cruel hoax after all.. now that was wierd!!!
    Wow - I think I aged a bit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is completely dread and not funny at all. some youth really needs a strong cuff round the head for that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big time. That 'joke' had tenticles - barely slept a wink last night :Oyawn!!! just in case
    Like i'm living in a police state

    ReplyDelete