Friday 26 August 2011

Girls and Goombas

I was trying to tell my son that women like educated men (don't ask why).. Ok..I think it's my way of motivating him..( wrong to use getting women as a bribe I know.. but have mercy - i'm running out!!) anyway.. he then decided to announce that..
" Women don't know what they want!!"..
"Eh?"
"Yes" he went on.. " Nowadays girls say all kinds of things.. then they end up going for the thug, or the gang banging Goombas..!"
"What's a Goomba??"...I stiffled a laugh.. "You makin' up words again?"
"He laughed.. "google it!!"(the answer to everything!!)
I did..
This folks.. is a Goomba



Hmm.. "Are they educated?" I asked
"Do they look educated?" he laughed.. (don't ask!!)

Seems they're the not so smart characters out of some the super mario game
Funny thing is.. I thought they were quite cute!
Lunchtime conversations can be as random as they can be great pick me ups.



6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately your son is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawna cute are you sure about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha mario makes street slang - super mario galaxy, great and beautifully rendered game.

    Unfortunately like Reggie said :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Reggie @Chrome 'Make do and mend' is not just a ww2 anecdote!lol:)- deep down.. women know what they want:)..err I think!!!

    @ChilledLeo lol.. when did we become so confusing??:)sshh .. don't say anything but between me- you- and the gatepost.. they may have a point!!lol- one of the greatest gifts we have is the ability to change our minds:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dawna we are not confusing LOL we just have a knack for restructuring hence men think we change our minds with the direction of the wind :)

    ReplyDelete