Saturday 16 July 2011

Still loving Mario../Do women really prefer bad guys?


Does 'treat 'em mean keep 'em keen' really work?

Well all women are different but I do think there may be some truth to it, until that woman finally decides she’s worth more gets fed up and moves on maybe..I think there's something in us women that makes us .. wonder

Most women I’ve spoken to do like to feel as though their guy can protect them, which may be in part one reason why the lure of the bad boy is there. Maybe it’s the excitement.. the unpredictability of it all. Yet many of these woman also crave stability, and that desire for stability means that although we may dally with the idea of a bad boy, in truth many of us want a nice reliable man. Someone you can depend on.. (to re grout the bathroom.. I'm kidding!!)

There are always exceptions of course. There are those with men who reside permanently on the wrong side of the law, so a great deal of their women’s time is spent visiting them in prison.

There are also those women who stand by their man despite his ongoing infidelity and her ongoing heartache.. the list goes on..
Yet presented with the option of a ‘good nice guy’ would these women want to know?

How about the balance of a nice yet undeniably masculine guy?
Maybe we women really need to start singing the praises of the good guys more often

Maybe a good test to see if your guy's a good guy is to double up on mattresses put a pea at the base and wait to see if he felt it the following morning :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this track..........dope.

    Hmmm Dawna now you planted a seed am gonna have to give the pea test a go lord help whoever I meet lol.....

    Had a date last night first impressions my description TRAGIC.....if I'd seen him earlier would have run in the opposite direction.

    Was he a baddddd boy or what not my type too not swaggerific enough for me and plus he was SHORT!!!!!!...On a serious note though once I got past the bling on his T-Shirt and the Shiny Addidas tracksuit the content of his character was not as gloomy as I imagined on the whole nice but not for me. Perhaps Shaniqua may be his better compliment LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha.. I hear you..
    I bet he was lovin' you though:)

    ReplyDelete