Sunday 10 July 2011

Man this guy's loyal!!!.. R Murdoch - R Brooks..& Ahhh Babies!!


If so.. can we all have one???
I reckon loads of people wished they had a Murdoch in thier corner..

Christmas isn't far away..perhaps I'll find one in my stocking

On another note.. Mrs Beckham has given birth to a baby girl.. yes I know I don't know her but.. Victoria was always my fav Spice girl.. wonder what she'll call her.. I'm thinking Dawn.. or some variation on the theme!! she looked beautiful at the Royal Wedding

Gotta love the Beckhams..very cool..

2 comments:

  1. hmmm loyalty, me thinks more like "you better not sacrifice my arse or else ..."

    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was
    convincing the world he wasn’t Rupert Murdoch

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. well said!!

    Makes me wonder who's really running this country...

    ReplyDelete