Monday 13 June 2011

Why worry??..


It dawned on me today that whilst i'm much better than I used to be .. I still have a way to go when it comes to worrying!!
Oddly, I'm able to advise others in such a way as to relieve their worry somewhat, help them to change their mindset, feel more optimistic, and feel generally much calmer and better about things..

It's second nature to me now. 'don't worry.. it'll all come good in the end!!'..

I sent a message like that to someone today.. then, as if almost for the 1st time ever, I actually heard myself, as though someone was saying it to me!! and .. hey presto.. it worked.. I felt instantly better

Why do some of us at times find it so hard to listen to ourselves?

The moral of this tale?
Sometimes it's good to take your own advice!!.. calm down and listen to your gut!!

1 comment:

  1. I will certainly take some of that happy medicine on board :)

    ReplyDelete