Friday 22 April 2011

Wedding Dresses

Take a look at how Royal Wedding dresses have changed over the years

Compare them to today's styles
What do you think?.. I suspect they were cutting edge at the time though.. some look like they weigh a ton..
Guys...have you ever wondered why the 'dress' is so important to women?

I don't know any woman that has ever worn her wedding dress after the wedding
Could turn out to be the most expensive 1 off purchase ever..
I'm surprised more men don't say during arguments
' what do you mean you're not happy in the marriage???..I don't give a toss.. after all that money you spent on the wedding this marriage has to work.. like it or not!'
Funny thought - but a scary reality..
I think the mans outfit is equally important if you ask me..
Hmm... I think my get out clause would be to let the man spend an equal amount - or at least have a bit of a say in things.. even if it means a smaller budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment