Sunday 20 March 2011

A 'tongue in cheek' guide of what not to say on a Soul Mate Sunday

Hello readers - and how was your day today?..
Many of you will know that on a 'Soul Mate' Sunday I like to pen something 'kinda ' romantic - or write a piece about relationships..

Well I'm almost out of time but I thought I'd have a bit of fun today-so have come up with this 'tongue in cheek' guide of things you really wouldn't want to hear said in the boudoir.

I polled a couple of women... had to think on behalf of you men as you're not always as forthcomming with these things as we'd like - and have selected a few statements I think we could all agree on
So without further ado - and in no particular order..I give you our
'watchwhatyousay' guide...in bedroom etiquette

12 things she never wants to hear him say in bed

1. Yikes…I didn’t realize you were that old
2. Sorry I thought the cream would have cleared that up by now
3. I’m only using you until someone better comes along
4. My ex used to do it this way – can you?
5. Keep it down my parents are next door (he’s over 40!)
6. What my wife doesn’t know won’t hurt her aka Oh sorry – I thought you knew I was married
7. I’m missing footy for this
8. I don’t know what I’m doing here
9. You’re not as bendy as my girlfriend - still never mind – now I know
10. I’m gonna need another drink for this
11. It’s not me – it’s you
12. If you get pregnant I’m outa here

12 things he never wants to hear her say in bed

1. You need to repaint the ceiling
2. Are you in yet?
3. And just what number are you?
4. Never mind… we can still make it work
5. It used to happen all the time with my ex
6. Did you shower today?
7. I’m missing Corrie for this
8. They only sell regular - Is it meant to be this baggy?
9. Do you know what you’re doing?
10. Now I know why your girl left you
11. No – same as always - I’m just tired - of faking
12. Boring

Hope you all had a wonderful day - remember - give love a chance - and 'Smile'x

No comments:

Post a Comment