Friday 25 February 2011

Get that Friday Feeling!

So - how was your week??

I hope you all had a productive and enjoyable time.
I had two nice surprises this week
Thing number one... The bus driver actually stopped at the top of my road.. waited for me to catch up - and (didn't drive off but..!!) let me on!
Thing number two... The most polite and helpful 'security check' guard at City Hall..lovely
If you had a tough week.. try and find two things in your life that made you smile - see if that helps..let me know what they are..
Anyway..
It's Friday but my working week is not over yet - I said yesterday I was almost complete - and I am... but I must reach the finish line.....

At which point I'm sure I'll feel like doing this!...





But after a nice soak and brush up.. will aim to look like that!!..Yep like a Princess!

What's that you say? try walking around Hackney like that!.. sure.. why not?:-)
Anyway.. no reason you can't be a Princess in jeans right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment